The following are the core beliefs of Gospel Alliance Church based on the foundational truths taught in the bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
- The Bible is inerrant and inspired as God’s word to mankind.
- There is one perfect God existing as three persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).
- Men and women are born with a sin nature that separates them from God.
- The destiny of the unbeliever is separation from God and eternal torment, while the believer’s is everlasting joy.
- Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. He was born of a virgin, died, and rose again.
- Men and women can only be saved from sin’s judgment and restored to God through grace by faith in the work of Jesus on the cross.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person who indwells every believer.
- God intends each believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit, to live holy lives, and to serve Him.
- The universal Church consists of all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and has been given the mission of sharing the gospel with all.
- The local church is a group of believers who commit to worship, grow, fellowship, and reach out together.
- Jesus Christ is our ultimate healer and we offer prayer and anointing with oil for the sick.
- All will be physically resurrected, some for life and some for judgment.
- Jesus Christ will return visibly, personally, and imminently to establish His kingdom on earth.
A more detailed list is in the Statement of Faith of the Christian & Missionary Alliance